Alfresco is an open source Java based content management system and is known for its cost effectiveness. It is a secure and highly customizable tool that can be used in creating and managing web applications. Alfresco offers three solutions in one- web content management, electronic content management and digital image management. Custom html content can be created without using third party software. Alfresco high security standards also allows in sharing files, sites and folders safely. Algoworks has been providing Alfresco related development and customization services from last 8 years and are experts in Alfresco customization, development, migration, integration and other support services.
Our Services :
- Alfresco Consulting Services
- Assessment and articulation of requirements.
- Creating service architectures.
- Alfresco Development Services
- Modular Alfresco development using Share Extensions.
- Creating business process management using jBPM/Activiti/Intalio.
- Developing open Architecture based solutions using RESTful APIs/Custom Extension Models.
- Alfresco Customization Services
- User interface Customizations of Alfresco Web Client and Alfresco Share.
- Adding new functionalities and modules to the already developed architecture.
- Alfresco Integration Services
- Integration of Alfresco with other products.
- Integration services with other open source and proprietary CMS/Portal servers like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Liferay and any Custom Java/J2EE, Microsoft, or Smartphone Applications.
- Integration with 3rd. Party Products like Salesforce, Enterprise resource planning, or LDAP services.
- Alfresco Migration Services
- Migration from different platform to Alfresco.
- Migration of document repositories.
- Migration of workflow to Alfresco CMS.
- Migration from legacy enterprise content management platforms to Alfresco.
Why Choose Algoworks ?
- 8+ Years of experience in the field of enterprise content management systems.
- 150 dedicated developers with expertise in all the latest design trends and technology techniques.
- Delivered 500+ projects for 250+ clients.
- Have experience of migrating terabytes of data.